Here are some examples of online dating profiles. If you wish to understand the concepts behind these examples, please read Creating Your Awesome Online Dating Profile.
For creating the profile for sugar daddy dating you can read: What do You Write in the Profile to Attract a Sugar Daddy.
Online Dating Profile Examples
I may not be a supermodel, but at least I smell nice… well, that’s what my grandma tells me.
When I’m not busy ‘saving the world’ or ‘being awesome’, I spend my time working as a bartender and part-time chef. Cooking is one of my greatest passions in life and I dream of one day starting my own restaurant. Ultimately, I’d like to be known for serving the most delicious peanut butter and jelly sandwiches on this side of the Mississippi… my mom’s secret recipe is off the hook!
On my days off, you’ll either find me playing hockey or belting out show-tunes with my 6-month-old nephew Jason. He says we should take our act on the road, but I think he needs to brush up on his harmonies first.
I’m looking for a partner-in-crime who enjoys the outdoors and isn’t afraid to step on the dancefloor from time-to-time. Don’t worry if you have ‘two left feet’ – I spent six years training at the Gangnam-Style School of Dance, and can teach you how to do the hokey pokey for a nominal fee.
Anyway, if you’re easy-going and at least 87% awesome, feel free to drop me a line sometime!
I have to say it is not good for you, it is silly, I mean, light-hearted.
Do you put so many useless details just for proving that you are a waitress or a nightclub girl? Well, if you can cook, just put your delicious productions and we would like to imagine how is it smell, instead of whether you smell nice…And if you good at dancing, writing that you are fond of dance and you have a thing for guy who can dance with you, you do not have to mention that you “spent six years training at the Gangnam-Style School of Dance”, that gives you an image that you are a girl who can only dance while unlearned.
1. Sarcastic, sophisticated, witty, dorky, sensitive and free-spirited. Also a fan of adjectives.
2. A wizard in the kitchen. Gordon Ramsey once told me that I was his idol… Ok, maybe not, but I’m sure he’d love the flavor of my home-made gnocci.
3. Nomadic Adventurer. I’ve set foot on 5 continents and have a thirst for exploring more. I hope to one day go vacationing on Mars as I’ve heard the mountains are glorious.
4. Full of random (and oftentimes useless) information. I will kick your butt at Trivial Pursuit.
1. Intelligent, sweet, down-to-earth and adventurous. Bonus points if you’re a little bit quirky.
2. An ambitious go-getter. I’m attracted to people who set big goals and put all their effort into pursuing them. Even if your life’s dream is to become the world’s greatest thumb-wrestler, I totally dig it.
3. A non-smoker… or at least trying to quit. As open-minded as I am, I have to draw the line at cigarettes. I can’t stand their smell and don’t want to be around smoke all the time.
4. Pet-friendly. My cat Felix loves to meet new people, but if you’re allergic to fur, the two of you probably won’t get along. 🙁
Me + You:
An undeniably awesome couple with amazing chemistry. Let’s make the world jealous!
Simple, good, and good to know.It is a funny and to-the-point online dating profile, I have to say Ah, yes, this is the model I was interested in.
But still, it was kinda thoughtless in last paragraph, An undeniably awesome couple with amazing chemistry. Let’s make the world jealous! Seems good, as long as there has someone holds the same idea as you.But what if they can’t make it, as these words sounds really too specific and “too much”? They read, feel difficult, they leave. That happens.
Can be a bit vague, leave some space to your potential couple (still anonymous), so that you two have time to mix in.
I’m a graduate of Texas Christian University, where I majored in Post-Modern Literature. Yup, that’s right, reading is my biggest hobby… 80% of the time you’ll find me with my nose deep in a book (except on Sunday nights from 9 – 10 PM when Breaking Bad is on – GO HEISENBERG!).
Travelling is also a major passion of mine, and I spend a lot of my free-time planning out future adventures. I would love to travel through South America sometime, especially Argentina. Something about the culture just speaks to me… not to mention, they make fantastic wine.
I have an 18 month old german shepherd named Ringo – he unfortunately lost one of his legs in a car accident, but he’s still the cutest thing on the planet! I love animals and hope to meet someone who shares this passion.
As for the kind of woman I’m looking for… she knows what she wants out of life and has her finances in check. She enjoys the outdoors, tries to eats healthy and likes to take a midnight stroll from time-to-time.
Please Note: If you can’t go 5 minutes without checking Facebook on your phone, we’re probably not a good match. However, if you enjoy having thought-provoking conversation and aren’t afraid of the occasional spirited debate, give me a shout!
Straightforward and Down-to-Earth. If you want to have a successful profile to attract some guys who share you the same goal for a relationship yet you are an ordinary girl – you really don’t have that many charms to put it out. I recommend you to learn this.
Put your hobbies and interests in, use some interesting and detailed words to describe, not too ego or too nerd, with some cute&sweet topic such as gods and family.